Title: Interior Designer
We are looking for an Interior Designer that would represent the firm to the client and will provide assistance to the Principal and other designers and architects in the firm.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
· Minimum 4 years’ experience working on the design process, interior and architectural details
· Degree in Interior Design or related field
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Able to work both independently and as part of a team
· Excellent oral and written communication and skills
· High level of detail orientation
· High level of analytical skills and independent problem solving
· Diligent and persistent in follow-through
· Ability to handle several high priority tasks at the same time
· Ability to multitask; meet deadlines and is eager to grow with the company
· Revit, ability to produce working drawings
· Experience in Material/finish specification
· Experience in the latest Revit version
. Experience in Enscape
· Knowledge of Sketchup
· Experience Coordinating with consultants
· Fluent in English
· Must have a valid working permit to work in the U.S. or be a citizen
· Experience in modern, modern rustic, and traditional styles, materials, and detailing
Benefits: We are also offering 401k / simple IRA plan + Health Insurance + PTO Package and Profit Sharing/ Yearly Bonus Plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Title: Senior Architectural Designer
Use knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud to access software used for graphic design, video editing, web development, and cloud services. Use knowledge of Rhino 5, Rhino3D, and Grasshopper to work in 2D & 3D simultaneously on project and to do presentation for our clients. Use knowledge of Rapid Prototyping to offer recommendations for performative ornamental surfaces to clients on suitable choice of design, considering set budget and preference and product designs for proposed structure.
· Master’s Degree in Advanced Architectural Design, Architecture, or related field
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
· Knowledge of Rhino 5, Rhino3D, and Grasshopper; and Knowledge of Rapid Prototyping
· Worksite: 4131 El Camino Real, Suite 200, Palo Alto, CA 94306
· Qualified applicants send resumes to Mogul Stones Inc. dba M•Designs Architects, Attn. HR/SAD, 4131 El Camino Real, Suite 200, Palo Alto, CA 94306.
We work with our staff in personal growth and psychological terms. We help to portray oneself capably has gotten significantly more basic in the present economy. Subsequently, staying up with the latest regarding innovation and its utilizations have become indispensable aptitudes for any effective individual hoping to emerge from the challenge. With such a large number of approaches to build perceivability on the web and make a drawing in close to home image, there are various open doors for experts looking to develop their range of past conventional systems administration channels. More about it