Title: Senior Architect/Job Captain
Senior Architect / Job Captain shall be responsible to represent the firm to the client and will help the principals and other Sr. designers and Sr. architects in the firm. Understand how to develop a wide range of project types, deal with project schedules, client demands, building materials, construction techniques, related engineering principles, sustainability strategies, building codes, and assemble construction drawing sets.
The primary responsibilities of a Senior Architect / Job Captain include:
* Create a strong, collaborative working environment amongst the team by Assisting the Principal Architects in keeping the team organized by planning and directing various phases of the project
* Ensure compliance of construction documents and details to meet code and best practices.
* Review accuracy of calculations, square footages, building code, zoning, and city ordinance compliance, plans, and completed reports
* Support other teams to provide technical solutions, code compliance methods, and QA/QC support when needed.
* Coordinate and review consultants’ work to ensure compliance with the scope of work, design intent, performance requirements, and timely submission of documents.
* Coordinate with consultants and specification writer to provide required specification sections at each submission milestone.
* Provide technical guidance to junior staff.
* Assist in multiple aspects of client, project coordination, and general contractors including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape, and civil consultants
* Provide coordination of design development and construction documents on multiple projects
* Be an effective leader to your team in the development of the project and support the Project Director in the implementation of the project direction.
* Manage team resources and schedules according to design, deliverable, and construction schedule.
* Manage the development of drawing sets.
* Participate in the documentation, coordination, and review of contract documents from pre-concept to CA phases.
* Coordinate with senior technical staff to provide technical solutions
* Coordinate with the project team including architects, drafters, and consultants to meet scheduled deliverables
* Supervise the technical work of production staff and review their drawings
* Develop project design budgets and schedules
* Be the project coordinator for clients for construction administration support.
Major Job Requirements:
* Experience: 10+ years of work experience in large-scale commercial, mixed-use, high-rise residential, and institutional projects with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role as Senior Architect / Job Captain
* Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication
* Documentation: 5 years of experience in the production and detailing of construction documents
* Software: Must be proficient in Revit AutoCAD, Sketchup, and MS Office (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel) with 5+ years of experience in each is a must.
* Education: Must Have 4-5 years of bachelor’s degree in Architect from renowned professional College of Architecture. Master’s Degree holders shall be given preference.
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA
Salary: $85,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
Benefits: We are also offering 401k / simple IRA plan + Health Insurance + PTO Package and Profit Sharing/ Yearly Bonus Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Title: Interior Designer
We are looking for an Interior Designer that would represent the firm to the client and will provide assistance to the Principal and other designers and architects in the firm.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
· Minimum 4 years’ experience working on the design process, interior and architectural details
· Degree in Interior Design or related field
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Able to work both independently and as part of a team
· Excellent oral and written communication and skills
· High level of detail orientation
· High level of analytical skills and independent problem solving
· Diligent and persistent in follow-through
· Ability to handle several high priority tasks at the same time
· Ability to multitask; meet deadlines and is eager to grow with the company
· Revit, ability to produce working drawings
· Experience in Material/finish specification
· Experience in the latest Revit version
. Experience in Enscape
· Knowledge of Sketchup
· Experience Coordinating with consultants
· Fluent in English
· Must have a valid working permit to work in the U.S. or be a citizen
· Experience in modern, modern rustic, and traditional styles, materials, and detailing
Benefits: We are also offering 401k / simple IRA plan + Health Insurance + PTO Package and Profit Sharing/ Yearly Bonus Plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year